Map and Geospatial Colleagues:

On behalf of the WAML 2020 Conference Committee, I’m pleased to announce that the full program for the event is now live on both our online event space, as well as on the main conference website (http://www.waml.org/conf/).

·       Register for WAML 2020 here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/waml2020

·       View the WAML 2020 conference program here: http://www.waml.org/conf/program/

We’re particularly grateful for, and proud of, the many WAML and non-WAML members who volunteered to contribute their expertise in the realms of map and geospatial librarianship to make this conference particularly rich.

We’re also especially excited about the keynote talk at this year’s conference, to be delivered by Paulette Brown-Hinds, PhD and Candice Mays, from the Mapping Black California Census Lab (https://mbccensuslab.org/).

On top of the fantastic presentations we’ve lined, up, we’re also looking forward to learn about the work of the three (3) winners of the WAML 2020 Scholarship program.

All that, and much more! We look forward to seeing you there!

·       Register for WAML 2020 here: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/waml2020

·       View the WAML 2020 conference program here: http://www.waml.org/conf/program/

Matthew Toro

Director | Maps, Imagery, Geospatial Services

Map and Geospatial Hub | ASU Library
geospatial.asu.edu

What is the Map and Geospatial Hub?