Posting on behalf of my colleagues in UD's Cataloging and Metadata Department. Apologies for any duplicate emails.  -- John

The University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press seeks a dynamic early career librarian to participate in the entire metadata lifecycle from creation through discovery, management and digital preservation of the works acquired by the University of Delaware community and perform original and complex copy cataloging and authority work for special collections materials across multiple formats and languages.

Full position announcement and application information available at https://bit.ly/2HcuqPp

University of Delaware

Jennifer MacDonald MA, PhD, MSLIS (she/her/hers)

Associate Librarian and Coordinator, Special Collections Cataloging Unit

Cataloging and Metadata Department

University of Delaware

(302) 831-1512

--

John A. Stevenson

(he/him/his)

Associate Librarian and Head, Multimedia Collections and Services Department

Library, Museums and Press

181 S. College Ave. Newark, DE 19717-5267

University of Delaware

I will retire from the University of Delaware effective November 1, 2020