Hi,
A colleague of mine is after Sanborn maps of Tulsa, OK ca. 1920. I'm hoping those of you with Sanborn chops can help w/ some intel (and, perhaps, imagery).

We've seen the 1915 maps at LoC, but my colleague feels that there is perhaps a 1920 edition that would be better. Alas, our efforts with several institutions in OK (Tulsa public library, Tulsa Historical Society, Univ. of OK) have not been fruitful. We've rec'd copies that appear to be from a 1920 effort, but they are lo-res B&W images.

Can anybody clarify the existence of a 1920 set, provide imagery, point us in a direction, etc.? (We need hi-res, color versions of sheets 4, 8, 9, 51, and 55, as well as the color legend and the spatial index sheet.)

Thanks very much.
mf

--
Michael Fry