Hi everyone,

Many thanks to all who responded to my question re: length of provincial borders & shorelines.

I will pass on this information to the research team!

Best regards,
Andrew

Andrew Nicholson, MLIS, MA

Coordinator of GIS and Data Services

Liaison Librarian for UTM Geography, Geomatics and Environment

University of Toronto Mississauga Library

Email:[log in to unmask]

*
COVID-19: UTM Library service & operations updates | Remote supports at UTM Library

Please note that all University of Toronto Libraries staff and librarians are currently working remotely.

Please contact us! We are happy to help via email and virtual meetings.