Hi everyone:

I’ll be doing a webinar on the Online Guide to U.S. Map Collections for the Arizona State Library Association on April 8, 2021 from 1-2pm MST.

Discovering Maps: the Online Guide to US Map Collections

Description: Do you have maps in your collection and want to spread the word? Do you want a better idea of where to refer people when they are looking for maps? What map resources are available in Arizona, neighboring states, and across the country? This presentation provides a high-level overview and goals of the newly updated Online Guide to U.S. Map Collections, an online interactive map-based directory, developed by the Map and Geospatial Information Round Table of the American Library Association.

Here's the link to register for the webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2860758145071389453

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Kollen

Librarian

University of Arizona Libraries

1510 E. University

Tucson, AZ 85721

(520) 305-0495

ORCID: 0000-0002-3821-6988

Note: I am working part-time now and will be available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursday mornings. It may take me longer to respond to email messages. Thank you!