From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2021 8:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External] Residential security maps - Redlining, redline, housing discrimination episode of John Oliver Last Week Tonight

Watch for an uptick in requests for your redline maps. John Oliver did an episode on housing discrimination.

https://youtu.be/_-0J49_9lwc

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211

M-F 8:00am-4:30pm  [log in to unmask]
 (414) 251-7608 or (414)229-6282
43°03'8"N 87°57'21"W

We acknowledge that in Milwaukee we live and work on traditional Potawatomi, Ho-Chunk, and Menominee homelands along the southwest shores of Michigami, part of North America’s largest system of freshwater lakes, where the Milwaukee, Menominee, and Kinnickinnic rivers meet and the people of Wisconsin’s sovereign Anishinaabe, Ho-Chunk, Menominee, Oneida, and Mohican nations remain present.