The Australian & New Zealand Map Society announces a second instalment in our 2021 webinar series.

Wed 14 Jul
12:00 pm AEST / 2:00 pm NZST

In this 1-hour webinar we will hear from experts talking about the latest innovations in the State and National mapping programs of Australia & NZ.

Karl Baker - Land Information New Zealand
Mapping New Zealand in 2021 - Respecting past and present products as we look to future! A presentation on maps and future possibilities...

Dmitar Butrovski - Geoscience Australia
Enabling Access to Geoscience Australia’s Aerial Photography Collection – a journey from aerial survey films to digital downloads

Jodie Howie and Simon Haycock - Queensland Department of Resources
Queensland Topographic Mapping Program offered by the Department of Resources

Register here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fp8B78H1RB6jOOk0Ud4Igg

And if you are on LinkedIn, please share:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/anzmaps_welcome-you-are-invited-to-join-a-webinar-activity-6819161625044627456-8c2h/

Brendan Whyte

for the Australian & New Zealand Map Society committee

,_._,