Number 478096 referenced to Wright City MO and also has the
1972 "Date on Map"?  The current GDA Item ID for that map
is 5581330.  I would like the index to cover the entire USA
USGS products.

Details:
I am looking for a 24000 scale topo index for the USA that
cross references a USGS Product Number to Date on the Map.
As an example, the USGS Product Number I have for the Wright
City MO 24000 topo is 478096.  The comment line embedded in
the TIF file says:
comment: USGS GeoTIFF DRG 1:24000 Quad of Wright City. Product:478096

That particular map is dated 1972 (photorevised 1985).

Does anybody have a 24000 topo map index that has USGS Product
Number 478096 referenced to Wright City MO and also has the
1972 "Date on Map"?

The USGS database dump in CSV format, which is on this page:
https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/where-can-i-find-indexes-usgs-topographic-maps?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products
has a current GDA Item ID of 5581330 for that map.

If anybody wants a copy of the Wright City MO map that I
speak of it is here:
http://www.mflan.com/temp/map.tif

The map was obtained from an unknown source on the web
back around 1998.

Thank you.

Mike Flannigan
Private Map Collector