I know this is a long shot but I am looking for photographs of Camp Toccoa, Stephens County, Georgia prior and during WW2. I have collected the usual suspects USDA, etc., but I am wondering if there is a special collection someone knows about.

Site = 34.55054992605065, -83.3966082285992

Thanks,
Michael

Michael Page
Geographer, ECDS Digital Visualization Laboratory
Lecturer of Geospatial Sciences & Technology, Dept. of Environmental Sciences
Emory University
Atlanta, Georgia USA
https://emory.zoom.us/my/michaelpage
Skype: cartographic
Tel 404.548.7210

This e-mail message (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail message and destroy all copies of the original message (including attachments).