Hi all,

I have an atlas that I need help identifying. We are missing the front board and first 10 pages, otherwise we have pages 11-221, a blank end sheet, and the back board. The atlas is a composite of several traced WWI maps. Each map includes a statement “Reproduced from an original map” and “B.R.L.” which I assume to be the initials of the person who reproduced them. The maps are black and white, the single board we own is black, the atlas would have originally been held together with pins. We do have two blue section title pages, the first titled “Cantigny Sector Cantigny Operation Montdidier-Noyon Defensive” and the second “ Aisne-Marne Counter-Offensive.” I’ve included a few photos.

I can certainly create a generic record for this, but would love to see if the description above can be matched with something in another collection!

Thank you,

Sierra

she/her/hers

Sierra Laddusaw | Assistant Professor

Curator, Maps

Curator, Maritime

Curator, Digital Scholarship

Co-Curator, Chapman Texas & Borderlands Collection

Cushing Memorial Library & Archives

Texas A&M University Libraries

MS #5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843

Tel.(979)845-6588

http://library.tamu.edu