Hi, all,

We have a number of map history/mapping books that are duplicates (at least) in our possession that we’d like to give to a good home.  I’ve created a spreadsheet with the information about the books.  Please take a look.

If you’re interested, please add a comment in the Claimed box and then drop me a line to let me know that you’d like something from the list.  A few particulars.

Hope there is something of interest on this list for you!

Best,

Julie

# # #

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Associate University Librarian for Science and Engineering Resources

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections

Orcid ID: 0000-0002-2674-3406

Stanford University

650-505-7599 (cell)