Hello All,
 Innovate is actively hiring for the positions below. If interested please
click on the link below to apply. Come join our team!
*GI**S Data** Architect - Remote*
<https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard/PublicJobPosting?id=a1K5d000007PWgYEAW>
*GIS Developer - Remote
<https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard/PublicJobPosting?id=a1K5d000007PZXwEAO>*

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me
Amanda Knight
[image: image.png]
Amanda Knight   |   Project Coordinator  |  208-304-2844
IT/GIS Recruiter   | www.innovateitrecruiting.com | 703-740-9554 ext. 1
*Perform. Excel. Elevate. Innovate! | www.innovateteam.com
<http://www.innovateteam.com/>*

*Innovate! is a woman-owned government consulting firm founded in 2002 by
Lily Thomas and is **headquartered in Alexandria, VA, just south of
Washington, DC. We have **approximately 140 employees **all over the U.S.
We focus on geospatial, cloud-based, and other IT services to the federal
government **and other public-sector entities*