The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service National Wetlands Inventory is in possession of historical aerial imagery. These images consist mostly of transparency prints of aerial images with wetland tracings. We are looking for parties interested in obtaining and curating these images. Attached is a spreadsheet that contains the areas that have available imagery. The images we have currently processed consist of USFWS Region 5, as well as select imagery from Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. Region 5 consists of Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Any interested parties, please contact me with any questions.
NOTES:
SCALE = 1:SCALE
YEAR = Year imagery was taken
TYPE = CIR (Color-Infrared) or B/W (Black and White)
SOURCE = The organization/flight that took the imagery
Comments are organized by: SCALE YEAR TYPE SOURCE, …

Kevin Ronczkowski (Contractor)