Hello All,
 Innovate is actively hiring for the positions below. If interested please click on the link below to apply. Come join our team!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me
Amanda Knight
image.png
Amanda Knight   |   Project Coordinator  |  208-304-2844
IT/GIS Recruiter   | www.innovateitrecruiting.com | 703-740-9554 ext. 1
Perform. Excel. Elevate. Innovate! | www.innovateteam.com

Innovate! is a woman-owned government consulting firm founded in 2002 by Lily Thomas and is headquartered in Alexandria, VA, just south of Washington, DC. We have approximately 140 employees all over the U.S. We focus on geospatial, cloud-based, and other IT services to the federal government and other public-sector entities