I imagine that a lot of smaller academic libraries rarely buy books not
from vendors. Heck, at my big one buying outside of Gobi feels like a
special occasion for most book buyers.

And the same goes for visibility. If there's not someone paying specific
attention to maps and travel and such, there sure won't be anyone paying
attention to NACIS.

No advice here. Just an observation.

-j

--
Jon Jablonski
Interdisciplinary Research Collaboratory