Hi all,

We have a professor here who is looking for detailed imagery of the Croatia island of Brač. Ideally, she wants it at a 1:5000 or better, which I know is very detailed. She’d take older imagery or current. She’s also interested in WWII era mapping. I have maps for her at 1:250,000 from that era, but nothing more detailed. Any ideas/suggestions? Please respond to me off-list.

Thanks so much!

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Map Library Program Manager
Rare and Distinctive Collections
(Includes Special Collections, Archives, Government Information Library, and Map Library)
Located in the Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
University of Colorado Boulder Libraries
184 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309​