Hi, all,

Please join us for an engaging and interesting summer at the California Rare Book School including a course on maps!

Best,

Julie

# # #

Julie Sweetkind-Singer

Associate University Librarian for Science and Engineering Resources

Head, Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections

Orcid ID: 0000-0002-2674-3406

Stanford University

650-505-7599 (cell)