From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Nat Case <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 1, 2022 4:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MAPS-L] Query from the Atlas of Design

This is an open question from the editorial team at the Atlas of Design (http://atlasofdesign.org). We love to sell our volume to libraries, and we do, but maybe not as many as we'd like. What would make it simpler for librarians to buy it? A couple possibilities have come up:

Any suggestions you have are welcome.

--
Nat Case
INCase, LLC