Hi all, sorry for cross-posting duplication.

I have a MLIS student in my SJSU map librarian course that is very interested in GIS librarianship and was wondering if any internships, or other similar opportunities, for gaining professional experience were available. I've suggested checking Library of Congress, but beyond that I've not found a lot of other options to share with them.

Does anyone here know of any potential library internships that may include a map/GIS component?

With appreciation on behalf of my student (and myself),
-Matt

Matthew Parsons, Associate Librarian
Geospatial Data and Maps Librarian
Subject Liaison for ESS, Atmos. Sci., Disability Studies