Hello Everyone,

We have a contract position open at the Wyoming State Geological Survey related to our StateMap program. It's a short term position (7 months), but will still be a great opportunity to experience mapping in Wyoming and learn some GeMS compliance. If you know of any young geologists looking for an opportunity please feel free to share this link with them.

Thanks for the help, enjoy your weekend,

Seth

Seth J. Wittke, PG
StateMap Program Manager
Wyoming State Geological Survey
PO Box 1347
Laramie, Wy 82073
(307)766-2286

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.