Dear Map-L friends,

We are helping a member of our teaching faculty prepare for an assignment next Fall that will utilize historic topographic maps. I am seeking help in finding digital or physical copies of the following map sheets from the Survey of Palestine 1:20,000 series—(specifically, any edition from between the years 1940-1947) (I know about the 1930s editions on Wikipedia—I need the 1940s editions) :
Sheet 14-21
Sheet 14-22
Sheet 14-23
Sheet 14-24, 15-24
Sheet 14-32
Sheet 15-21
Sheet 15-22
Sheet 15-23
Sheet 15-24
Sheet 16-25
Sheet 18-21
Sheet 20-22
Sheet 20-23
Sheet 20-27

Also, I am looking for 1950s editions in English, not Hebrew, of Survey of Israel 1:20,000 series (already know about Wikipedia editions) for the following sheets:
15-21
15-24
15-25
15-25
16-25
16-26
16-27
17-22
17-24
17-25
17-26

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Best wishes,

Scott R. McEathron, M.A., M.L.I.S.
Librarian
Head, Center for Graduate Initiatives & Engagement
University of Kansas Libraries