I haven't used this series in a long time so the name escapes me, but I'm sure someone on this list knows the title. This looks like the type of map that might appear in the land boundary version of Limits in the Seas (U.S. State Department). We don't have a set of that here to confirm with a physical copy though.

Craig

Craig Haggit
Senior Special Collections Librarian, Western History and Genealogy Dept.
Denver Public Library
10 West 14th Ave. Parkway
Denver, CO  80204
720-865-1813