On behalf of the Western Association of Map Libraries (WAML), Greetings
Maps-L Community!

I'm sending out a reminder that it's time to renew WAML memberships for the
July 2022-June 2023 year.
Dues are $45 per year. http://www.waml.org/
You may join/renew by Paypal. See this link:
https://waml.org/membership-information/

If you renew with Paypal but want to communicate with WAML and the WAML-L
listserv through a different e-mail, contact me at [log in to unmask] to let
me know your preferred email address

If you'd prefer to pay by check *do not send it to my library address*. But
see the PO Box noted in this PDF:
https://waml.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/mbrform2022.pdf

If you have a problem either filling out the form via your computer, or
printing out the PDF, I would recommend using Chrome or one of the newer
browsers.
If you continue to have problems with the PDF form, just send me an e-mail
with answers to the questions asked on the form, enclose a check and mail
it.

If you are a lifetime WAML member, ignore this renewal reminder. You are
noted as such, *thank you*.

We, of course, always welcome new members, so please consider joining us!
It's a great way for those new to the profession to network with seasoned
professionals and to enhance skills and build resume experiences.

And thank you all for your continued support of the Western Association of
Map Libraries.

Nick Beyelia, Membership Manager

--
*Nicholas Beyelia*, Librarian II