Hi all,

I am trying to assist a colleague at L.A. Public Library who is getting prepared for a major scanning/cataloging project of historic maps. LAPL uses the Dewey Decimal Classification system for all of their materials. I'm certainly no help with DDC as the last time I actually used it as a patron was in my much younger days, in my career it has always been LC-G. Would anyone working in a PUBLIC LIBRARY with a maps collection classified using DDC please reach out to me directly at [log in to unmask] I'd like to link up the project manager and maps cataloger at LAPL with a person experienced in using DDC for map collections.

Thanks!

Paige