WAML will host its annual conference virtually on Monday, September 19th and Tuesday, September 20th. With a shorter program we are seeking proposals for 5 minute lightning talks and 20 minute presentations. Select the “Other” option if you feel you need more time in either category, and specify in your answer how much time you need in the space provided.

We encourage you to submit your lightning talk or presentation proposals for the 2-day virtual conference. Potential presentation topics include:

Please use the form at the link below to submit your lighting talk or presentation information before the deadline of Friday, August 12th. Submissions will be reviewed and presenters will be contacted by Friday, August 19th.

Submit your proposals here: https://forms.gle/wCcB4c93MHnMFnUDA

Kat

Katherine Strickland | Maps Coordinator | University of Texas Libraries | The University of Texas at Austin

PCL 1.306A  |  Mail Code S5435  |  PO Box P Austin, TX 78713-8916
Phone: 512-495-4274  |  Fax: 512-495-4264 |
[log in to unmask]  |  maps.lib.utexas.edu