Hi all,

The Atlas of Design, a biennial publication of the North American
Cartographic Information Society (NACIS) is accepting preorders for
Volume 6. Anticipated release date is October 12. You can find more
about the Atlas and the latest edition at https://atlasofdesign.org/

The list price is $25. We do not offer wholesale discounts, and so have
historically just sold the atlas directly. I asked earlier this year
about how we could get more Atlases into libraries, and this and the
lack of ISBNs were the two big sticking points.

So, first off, there are now TWO ways for libraries to order the Atlas
of Design.

Your first, existing option is to email us at [log in to unmask]
with (1) documentation of your tax exemption for our records (2) a phone
number and times when we can call you to complete the transaction with a
credit card, and (3) your complete shipping address. We then enter the
order manually into the phone app version of the web store, which allows
us to not charge sales tax, unlike the customer-facing versions of the
webstore.

Your second, new option (per several suggestions from this list) is to
purchase at a marked-up price (they add $10 to all our list prices) from
Eastview, an established vendor for many institutions, who have all our
in-stock books for sale. See their product page here
<https://shop.eastview.com/advancedsearch/allproducts?pageIndex=1&publisher=NACIS&exactmatch=true>,
which includes all in-stock volumes (at this date, volumes 2, 3, 5, and
(preorder) 6. Eastview Maplink is the existing fulfillment company for
all our shipping.

We also now have retroactively added ISBNs to all existing volumes
(including the second edition of volume 1). They of course do not appear
on any current printed copies, but will appear on future printings, and
will be labeled on any shrunkwrapped books shipped in future.

979-8-9866856-1-8: volume 1
979-8-9866856-2-5: volume 2
979-8-9866856-3-2: volume 3
979-8-9866856-4-9: volume 4
979-8-9866856-5-6: volume 5
*979-8-9866856-6-3: volume 6*

Thanks to all for the good advice, and hope you enjoy the Atlas!

--
Nat Case
INCase, LLC