Hi all-

We have the following duplicate maps available. Preference given to a North American college or university library first. Please respond to me off-list directly if you’re interested.

NR’s
Kap Dalton / 27, 28-7 / 1963
Scoresbysund / 27, 28-4 / 1965
Fossil Bjerg / 27, 28-1 / 1965
Kap Grivel / 25, 26-12 / 1965
Kangerdlugssuaq / 25, 26-10 / 1968
D’aunay Bugt / 25, 26-9 / 1952? (Date in irregular spot but I think it’s right, in bottom left)
Gronlands Styrelse Gletscher / 25, 26-8 / 1964
Danmark / 25, 26-6 / 1965
Runde Bjerg / 25, 26-5 / 1964
Daugaard-Jensen Gletscher / 25, 26-2 / 1965
Umanak / 21, 22-6 / 1965
Nûgsuuaq / 21, 22-5 / 1965
Uvkusigssat / 21,22-3 / 1965
Svartenhuk / 21, 22-2 / 1965

NQ’s
Kalajoki / 33, 34-16 / 1963
Arvidsjaur / 33, 34-11 / 1963
Jokkmokk / 33, 34-7 / 1961
Namsos / 31, 32-16 / 1953
Gyldenlöves fjord / 23, 24-15 / 1964
Angmagssalik / 23, 24-12 / 1964
Dannebrogsö / 23, 24-11 / 1965
Schweizerland / 23, 24-8 / 1964
Godthaab / 21, 22-16 / 1964
Camp Lloyd / 21, 22-8 / 1964
Holsteinsborg / 21, 22-7 / 1964
Kistefjeld / 21, 22-4 / 1964
Isortoq / 21, 22-3 / 1964 (x2)

Thanks,

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Map Library Program Manager
Rare and Distinctive Collections
(Includes Special Collections, Archives, Government Information Library, and Map Library)
Located in the Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
University of Colorado Boulder Libraries
184 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309​