Hi all-

We have the following duplicate maps available. Preference given to a North American college or university library first. Please respond to me off-list directly if you’re interested.

NR’s

Kap Dalton / 27, 28-7 / 1963

Scoresbysund / 27, 28-4 / 1965

Fossil Bjerg / 27, 28-1 / 1965

Kap Grivel / 25, 26-12 / 1965

Kangerdlugssuaq / 25, 26-10 / 1968

D’aunay Bugt / 25, 26-9 / 1952? (Date in irregular spot but I think it’s right, in bottom left)

Gronlands Styrelse Gletscher / 25, 26-8 / 1964

Danmark / 25, 26-6 / 1965

Runde Bjerg / 25, 26-5 / 1964

Daugaard-Jensen Gletscher / 25, 26-2 / 1965

Umanak / 21, 22-6 / 1965

Nûgsuuaq / 21, 22-5 / 1965

Uvkusigssat / 21,22-3 / 1965

Svartenhuk / 21, 22-2 / 1965

NQ’s

Kalajoki / 33, 34-16 / 1963

Arvidsjaur / 33, 34-11 / 1963

Jokkmokk / 33, 34-7 / 1961

Namsos / 31, 32-16 / 1953

Gyldenlöves fjord / 23, 24-15 / 1964

Angmagssalik / 23, 24-12 / 1964

Dannebrogsö / 23, 24-11 / 1965

Schweizerland / 23, 24-8 / 1964

Godthaab / 21, 22-16 / 1964

Camp Lloyd / 21, 22-8 / 1964

Holsteinsborg / 21, 22-7 / 1964

Kistefjeld / 21, 22-4 / 1964

Isortoq / 21, 22-3 / 1964 (x2)

Thanks,

Ilene

Ilene Raynes

Map Library Program Manager

Rare and Distinctive Collections

(Includes Special Collections, Archives, Government Information Library, and Map Library)

Located in the Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library

University of Colorado Boulder Libraries

184 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309