Hello everyone and forgive the cross posting.

I wanted to remind you that the WAML 2022 Virtual Conference is less than two weeks away and registration is open!

It will take place on Monday, September 19th and Tuesday, September 20th. We have a great program of presentations and lightning talks.

Registration is free, or you can support WAML (including providing scholarships) by purchasing a $30 ticket.

Get in touch with any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Kevin on behalf of the WAML Conference Planning Committee

Kevin Dyke

Maps and Spatial Data Curator, Asst. Professor

McCasland Maps and Spatial Data

https://info.library.okstate.edu/map-room/

405.744.4869

001A Edmon Low Library, Stillwater, OK 74078-1071