Event: Navigating Research at the Map Division
Date and Time: September 13 at 1pm
Where: Virtual (Register Here)

Join us, as we show you how to navigate the collection at NYPL's Map Division. You will learn how maps can be utilized in your research and with other materials, how to navigate our catalogs to locate maps effectively, and how to search additional cartographic digital databases.

--

Jo-Ann WongThe New York Public Library
Librarian II

The New York Public Library
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building, Room 117
476 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10018
T: 212-714-8425 Ext 48425 | [log in to unmask]

Get updates about research at NYPL delivered to your inbox.  Sign up for the Library's monthly e-newsletter, Research at NYPL.