Our library has a map of the 'Kampala Planning Area', dated 1957, scale of 1:10,000.  Quite detailed, from the Land and Surveys Dept., but I could only locate one cemetery on the map, and it was not listed with a particular denomination - just the word 'Cemetery.'  It was located on the eastern side of the city on the north side of Spring Road., just northwest of Bugolobi Hill.
Jim NealisUniversity of Maryland McKeldin Library

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, Sep 23, 2022 4:19 pm
Subject: Kampala (Uganda) map in 1950s

 <!--#yiv5421601021 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->Hello,
I have a researcher looking for 1950s maps of Kampala (Uganda), specifically maps that show the Jewish cemetery at the time.  I'd appreciate any clue on where I should be looking.
Thanks!Sarah
Sarah Zhang
Librarian for Geography, GIS, & MapsSimon Fraser University Library