Thank you, Angie!  Chris and I enjoyed being of some help to the MAPS-L community.

If anyone has additional suggestions for the Extent Helper, please let us know.

Dave

From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2022 1:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Extent Helper created by USGS 1 year ago (replacement for Kloken Bounding Box)

 This email has been received from outside of DOI - Use caution before clicking on links, opening attachments, or responding.

I'm reminded that it was about a year ago that Chris Garrity and David Soller, both of USGS, created the Extent Helper for map and geospatial data librarians. I'm finding that Bounding Box is working less and less each month and I am so thankful to both Chris and David for helping us out!

Angie Cope
AGS Library, UW Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53211