Please excuse this cross-posting:

Digital User Experience Librarian

The Arthur Lakes Library of the Colorado School of Mines (Mines) invites applications for the position of Digital User Experience Librarian. We are seeking collaborative, passionate, and innovative candidates to provide leadership in advancing digital user experience projects, web services, and systems administration that will enhance and improve with Library’s digital presence. This person provides cross-functional, collaborative leadership for the design, development, implementation, documentation, establishment of policies, assessment, and maintenance of user interfaces in support of all departments of the Library. Responsible for the overall information architecture of the Library’s multiple platforms and systems, this librarian ensures a fully integrated information environment that optimally supports and advances the mission of the Library and the University. Working in a highly collaborative, small team environment, the candidate’s leadership responsibilities will intersect with many of the Library’s key strategic initiatives. Come join our team at the heart of a world-class STEM research institution!

https://jobs.mines.edu/en-us/job/495999/digital-user-experience-librarian

Christopher J.J. Thiry
Map & GIS Librarian
Academic Outreach Coordinator