From: ARNAUD Jean-luc <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, Jan 17, 2023 10:25 am
Subject: Satelite images overprinted 1:24 000

Dear All,

I hold a set of about 100 sheets that represent USA at scale 1:24 000 that follow the 7.5 quadrangle grid. These sheets are not exactly topographic maps, they are composed by a satellite image overprinted by topographic information. Our collection covers a part of south Florida. I am looking for sheet indexes that show the geographical extension of this series.
Thank you for your help.

Jean-Luc Arnaud
MMSH-Telemme
5, rue du Château de l'Horloge