Date:    Thu, 5 Jan 2023 10:19:57 -0500
From:    "Fry, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: leaving NGS

[Apologies for the cross-post]

My 12-year tenure at Nat'l Geo comes to an end tomorrow. There's no need for a map librarian and collection manager under the new "strategic plan."
The physical library is being closed, and book, map, and atlas collections are being shipped to offsite storage.

Future correspondence can go to: [log in to unmask] Here's hoping we meet again...

mf

--
*Michael Fry*
Collections Manager | Map Library Manager

1145 17th St., NW, Washington, DC 20036