This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.

The U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) invites you to join Library Services & Content Management’s (LSCM) Chiefs and Managers for news and updates on LSCM’s top initiatives. This 90-minute FDLP Pre-Meeting will cover a variety of special projects, initiatives, and operations that support the four statutorily-mandated programs administered by LSCM. Updates from all of LSCM’s business units will be shared.

This is a lead-up event to the Spring 2023 Depository Library Council Virtual Meeting: https://www.fdlp.gov/about/events-and-conferences/2023-depository-library-council-virtual-meeting.

We invite you to register for both events. We look forward to connecting with you this spring!

Lara Flint

Administrative Librarian | Library Services & Content Management

ph 202.512.0736 | mb 202.394.5854

https://gpointranet.gpo.gov/docs/default-source/support-organizations/others/gpo-email-signature-image-file.jpg