Hello Maps-L,

The original apply by date for this posting was 2/22. That has been extended to 2/24 due to a planned outage of the Harvard Hires system over the President’s Day weekend. The position will remain open until filled but anyone who is interested is encouraged to apply by 2/24.

*******

The Harvard Map Collection is hiring a Map Librarian. If you enjoy teaching and helping with patron research, read on:

We are seeking a creative and proactive colleague to lead our course support activities that highlight our paper collection. This person will work closely with the entire Map Collection team to promote teaching with maps and GIS. Our goal is to build on and expand our patrons’ ability to research with our collections, including reimagining the collections as sources for geospatial data.

The full job description and the link to apply are available here.

Regards,

Bonnie Burns

Bonnie Burns

Head of Geospatial Resources