The location search seems to be a broader issue, as it's not working on Old
Maps Online <https://www.oldmapsonline.org/> either (also a Klokan site).
The error seems to be "Missing key - Get your FREE key at
https://cloud.maptiler.com/account/keys/" -- which would suggest perhaps an
expired API key.

--
Ryan Mattke
Map & Geospatial Information Librarian

Head, John R. Borchert Map Library <https://www.lib.umn.edu/borchert>
Adjunct Faculty, MGIS Program <http://cla.umn.edu/mgis>
Program Lead, Big Ten Academic Alliance Geospatial Information Network
<https://sites.google.com/umn.edu/btaa-gdp/>
Co-Director, Mapping Prejudice <https://mappingprejudice.umn.edu/>

Phone: 612.624.5757
Web: http://www.lib.umn.edu/borchert <https://www.lib.umn.edu/borchert>