Hi all,

I know this is a long shot question, but I thought I’d ask. We have a student here who is working for a research/relief organization and they’re working on something regarding the earthquake in Syria. The student is looking for mapping of cities in Syria that shows neighborhoods, especially the cities of Harem, Azaz and al-Dana. Any ideas? Obviously, he wants digital.

Thanks so much!

Ilene

Ilene Raynes

Map Library Program Manager

Rare and Distinctive Collections

(Includes Special Collections, Archives, Government Information Library, and Map Library)

Located in the Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library

University of Colorado Boulder Libraries

184 UCB

Boulder, CO 80309