Hi Tony—try this from the FDLP.

https://www.fdlp.gov/training/fdlp-exchange-training

Jan Wagner

From: Maps-L: Map Librarians, etc. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Diaz, Tony A. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2023 10:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Video or recording of US gov docs withdrawal procedure?

Hello all, Is there a recording or webinar of what the proper workflow is for withdrawing government documents (US GPO)? We have gov docs we would like to withdraw, but we need to be sure we are following the proper procedure. We have many

Hello all,

Is there a recording or webinar of what the proper workflow is for withdrawing government documents (US GPO)?

We have gov docs we would like to withdraw, but we need to be sure we are following the proper procedure.

We have many Census reports from the 1950s through the 1990s, in addition to other different types of GPO docs.

Is there some sort of recording or webinar available?

(or a website with notes describing the process).

Thank you in advance,

Tony Diaz | Geology & Planetary Sciences Librarian | Caltech Library

Mail Code 100-23 | Pasadena CA 91125 | 626-395-6699 | www.library.caltech.edu