Most Census Bureau reports from the 1950s to present are actually on-line at the Census.gov web site, though it can be a bit tricky to navigate sometimes.  But if they are Census maps - such as census tract and census block maps, most of those are not on-line (especially the pre-digital years from the 50s-90s), so you may want to hold onto them.
Jim Nealis

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos A Diaz <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, Mar 7, 2023 10:00 am
Subject: Re: Video or recording of US gov docs withdrawal procedure?

Tony,
You may want to keep the printed Census material due to the fact that those reports aren't available online via the Census website.   They are only available via FTP as I recall.   Patrons do prefer the printed version.
If you must withdraw,  retain those for your state and bordering states.
As for withdrawing titles,  use the Superseded List as a guide.   I don't know if it has been updated since I last volunteered for it, but, It will help you very well.
Also,  remember to submit your list of withdrawals to the Regional and then state depositories before offering it nationally.

Carlos A Diaz AskCarlos.com [log in to unmask]