From: Library of Congress <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Jun 3, 2023 at 7:17 AM
Subject: Library of Congress Daily Digest Bulletin
To: <[log in to unmask]>

[image: Library of Congress]
Philip Lee Phillips Society Meets Peter Parley, a Geographer for Children
06/02/2023

Philip Lee Phillips Society Meets Peter Parley, a Geographer for Children
<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWJzY3JpYmVyX2lkIjoiMTEyMDE5OTc5NiIsImJ1bGxldGluX2xpbmtfaWQiOiIxMDAiLCJ1cmkiOiJicDI6ZGlnZXN0IiwibGlua19pZCI6IjMwNzk1MzU0OTAiLCJidWxsZXRpbl9pZCI6IjIwMjMwNjAyLjc3Njc0MDQxIiwidXJsIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9ibG9ncy5sb2MuZ292L21hcHMvMjAyMy8wNi9waGlsbGlwcy1wZXRlci1wYXJsZXkvP2xvY2xyPWVhbWFwIiwiZW1haWwiOiJscmF0bGlmZkB1Y2xhLmVkdSJ9.MTZ5TA8IdvBJJSoxsY046wCaKX8Tv8y1beUfWe6UjlA>
06/02/2023 03:22 PM EDT

This is a guest post by Jackie Coleburn, Rare Book Cataloger at the Library
of Congress. Did Philip Lee Phillips study Peter Parley geography books
when he was a child? This is a detail of his personal history we may never
know. Philip Lee Phillips (1857–1924) was the first Superintendent of Maps
when the Hall …
[image: library of congress] <http://www.loc.gov>
[image: facebook] <https://facebook.com/libraryofcongress>   [image:
twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/librarycongress/>   [image: youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/libraryofcongress>   [image: instagram]
<https://instagram.com/librarycongress/>   [image: flickr]
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/>   [image: pinterest]
<https://www.pinterest.com/LibraryCongress/>

Home <https://www.loc.gov>  |  About <https://www.loc.gov/about/>  |
Contact <https://www.loc.gov/contact/>

Subscriber Preferences & Unsubscribe
<https://updates.loc.gov/accounts/USLOC/subscriber/edit?preferences=true#tab1>
| Subscriber Help
<https://subscriberhelp.granicus.com/s/article/Subscriber-Help-Center>

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] using GovDelivery Communications
Cloud on behalf of: Library of Congress · 101 Independence Ave,
SE · Washington, DC 20540 · 202-707-5000