First, nobody has claimed the indexes (paper) to the SLA G&M Division Bulletin yet. These cover issue number 1 (1947) through issue number 158 (December 1989). If you have a run of this journal these indexes may come in handy.

In addition, I have a copy of the "Special One Hundredth Issue" dated June 1975 and also the Fiftieth Anniversary Issue (of the Division), No. 187, Fall/Winter 1997.

Finally, are there any collectors of cartographic postcards out there? Over the years I would pick up copies of these when I traveled for Mary Galneder and always get one for myself as well. (if anyone knows how Mary is doing please do share, have not heard from her in a couple of years). I do not know how many of these postcards I have but at least 4 dozen. I'd rather not have to pack them and take them to Richland next year so I'm looking for a new home for them rather than just put them in a recycle bin.

Looking forward to hearing from folks!

Sincerely,

Paige

p.s. yes, I am now counting down, 7 more working days to go!