Could you please put the following on MAPS-L? Thanks.

A researcher is looking for map information on the Indoki Forest, Republic of
the Congo; location, topography, whatever is available, maps, images or
digital files. He can use ftp'd files if they are available. Reply to me
 or directly to him: Rudi Samoszynski, [log in to unmask] We have very little
mapping for the Congo, and none which shows this forest, so any help given
would be very much appreciated.

Lori Sugden, [log in to unmask], Cartographic Resource Centre, University of
Victoria