Russ -- You might want to look around the University there and see
whether there's a commercial firm that would be willing to make some
sort of special arrangement about your big (and probably fragile)
colorful stuff.  A couple of years back, I learned about one in
downtown Chicago that would do that kind of stuff with the librarian
actually positioning the atlas on the copier so that it wouldn't get
any damage.  I believe the one in Chicago was located near the Hyatt
downtown (if any Windy people are listening in).

HTH.

virginia