Frank,

  There is a gentleman in Canada somewhere (Calgary?) who has written
code to translate DCW VPF data to an ASCII dump format.  These are
available in CDROM format with a defined organizational structure.  He
has purposely dropped vegetation and land use.  Cost was $159.00.

  The FAX he sent me escapes me at the moment.  He also has some
subroutine packages.  Now that I think about it, maybe he'll see this
message.  If he does, he needs to email me information about the
subroutines.

Charles Gilley            |   All comments are my own...
Senior Software Engineer -|-
AEL/Cross Systems         |   Cross Systems - We make your radar
404-475-3633              |   see double, triple, or more.