  I am involved with two projects that include holdings of rolled
maps or plans that will have to go into long-term storage at the
completion of the projects.  I am finding that non-archival cardboard
boxes that can hold 36 inch long rolls, partitioned to hold 32 to the
box, are priced in the neighborhood of $75 each.  I can probably get
that price down a little, but my budget was hoping for something a LOT
lower (and made with archivally-correct materials, too).  Does anyone
know of a better source than the major archival and architectural supply
houses I might have encountered so far?  Thanks.

Bill Barrow