Can anyone provide more information concerning this 3D Panama canal map to
the list or directly to Mr. Engman?

Cheers & Seasons Greetings from World of Maps in Ottawa.
Brad Green

>Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 08:19:33 -0600
>From: Lori Freno <[log in to unmask]>

>Hello.  I am trying to locate an (out-of-print?) map of the Panama Canal Area.
>This map was produced in a plastic 3D topographic form, showing elevations.
>I believe that it was originally produced by the US government  about 1980.
>
>I am not a cartographically literate person, so cannot provide you with the
>sorts of information that would, I am sure, make this an easier question.
>The scale of the map was in the neighborhood of 1 mi = 1/2 inch.
>
>Any help or suggestions you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Many Thanks,
>
>James Engman
>Biology Department
>Henderson State University
>Arkadelphia, AR
>71999-0001

              ========= WORLD OF MAPS =========
                    118 Holland Ave. Ottawa,ON, Canada, K1Y 0X6
       Thousands of maps, atlases, travel books, satellite posters
 Telephone (613) 724-6776   Fax (613) 724-7776 or 1-800-897-9969
  http://www.worldofmaps.com/  or email: [log in to unmask]