----------------------------Original message---------------------------- NEW AND IMPROVED! John Snyder's Map Projection Bibliography The link to the above bibliography, which is accesssible from the 'Resources' section of the Ohio State University Department of Geography Web page, has been changed. Our web page may be reached at: http://geography.ohio- state.edu or via our old URL: http://thoth.sbs.ohio-state.edu Our web page now links to an improved search engine at OCLC that provides far superior searching and navigation of John Snyder's 1997 3rd Edition Map Projection Bibliography. John has brought the bibliography up to date with the addition of a number of new references. As before, the entire bibliography may be downloaded if you so desire. If you have the previous URL bookmarked, you may continue to use it. You will be automatically redirected to the new site. You will probably wish to make a new bookmark for this improved facility. -- Duane F. Marble E-mail: [log in to unmask] Dept. of Geography Home Page: http://thoth.sbs.ohio-state.edu The Ohio State University Telephone: (614) 292-2250 Columbus, OH 43210 Fax: (614) 292-6213