This is to bring you up to date on the status of ACMLA Bulletin no. 97,
Fall 1996, which I wrote about last month.  Due to a burnt out laser beam
in our laser printer, the editor was not able to finish printing the
camera ready copy of this issue for printing purposes.  She expects to get
the laser printer back this week and plans to print the rest right away.
Having engaged a new offset printing company, she aims to have the ACMLA
Bulletin in the mail by the end of the month.  Please inform those who
handle journal receipts in your library.  Again, sorry for the delays and
the resulting inconvenience.
        Alberta
Alberta Auringer Wood
President
Association of Canadian Map Libraries and Archives